Much enjoyed commission featuring a fave, Mr. John Constantine from the old, more badAss Vertigo days. The client had very specific requests. Glad he liked the final piece.
Watercolor on 10' x 18" coldpress board.
For commissions, please send a private message. Thanks guys!
Sorry for the sucky photo. Was on a rush to finish a few more before a trip. Requested a proper scan.
Mark Torres doesn't sleep. Various stints in graphic design and illustration keep him from a normal life. Coffee and booze are two of his best friends. He also has a knack for writing, as well as creating noises he calls music, which he hopes to someday pursue actively again.|
23. Judge Dredd #25 (IDW Publishing, covers)
22. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #26 (IDW Publishing, variant cover + interiors)
21. Jinnrise #9 (IDW Publishing)
20. Colonized #2 (IDW Publishing, back cover)
19. Jinnrise #4 (IDW Publishing)
18. Jinnrise #3 (IDW Publishing)
17. Heroes Initiative The Walking Dead #100 (Cover)
16. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #18 variant cover (IDW Publishing)
15. Infestation 2: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (IDW Publishing)
14. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #7 variant cover (IDW Publishing)
13. Zombies vs. Robots: Undercity #1-4 (IDW Publishing)
12. HOPE: The Hero Initiative anthology book (Ronin Studios)
11. Liquid City vol. 2 (Image Comics)
10. Fear Agent #29 (Dark Horse Comics)
09. High Profile Magazine: interview, pin-up
08. UNO Magazine
07. Love & Hearbreak (PSIcom)
06. ZVR:Aventures#1(IDW publishing): pin-up
05. Renaissance (Anvil publishing): pin-up
04. Trese: Masquerade (Rogue Magazine)
03. The Roberts TPB (Image Comics): pin-up
02. Hope: New Orleans (Ronin Studios)
01. Fudge Magazine illustrations, event coverage, book reviews